|TUESDAY APRIL 13, 2021|
|Virtual Exhibit Hall Open||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Opening Plenary Session with Marcus Lemonis||10:00 am – 11:00 am|
|Morning Breakout Sessions||11:15 am – 11:55 am|
|NECA Breakout Talks||12:10 pm – 12:30 pm|
Gatherly Networking or Golf Demonstration
|12:45 pm – 1:55 pm|
|Afternoon Breakout Sessions||2:10 pm – 3:10 pm|
|NECA Breakout Talks||3:25 pm – 3:45 pm|
|NECA Update||4:00 pm – 4:15 pm|
|Plenary Session with Steve Pemberton:
A New Take on Diversity: Moving from Labels to Experiences
|4:15 pm – 5:00 pm|
Musical Guest Taryn Papa or Virtual Jeopardy
|5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|WEDNESDAY APRIL 14, 2021|
|Virtual Exhibit Hall Open||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Morning Breakout Sessions||10:00 am – 11:00 am|
|Plenary Session with Lisa Sun: From an Idea to a Movement: Choosing Self-Confidence and Pivoting with Purpose||11:15 am – 12:00 pm|
|NECA Breakout Talks||12:15 pm – 12:35 pm|
|Lunch: Gatherly Networking or Insider Secrets to Exploring the World of Wine Demonstration||12:50 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Afternoon Breakout Sessions||2:15 pm – 2:55 pm|
|NECA Breakout Talks||3:10 pm – 3:30 pm|
|NECA Update||3:45 pm – 4:00 pm|
|Closing Plenary Session with Mike Rowe||4:00 pm – 4:45 pm|
Musical Guest Michelle Pesce or
Breckenridge Brewery Demonstration & Happy Hour
|5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
Value of NECA Now
For $400 per registrant, attendees of NECA Now will get access to:
- 4 Plenary Sessions presented by some of today’s most sought-after thought leaders.
- 32 highly engaging education sessions, available both live and on-demand. NECA has invested in a group of dynamic, professional speakers at the top of their fields, bringing attendees high-value sessions with presenters never before seen at NECA events.
- An emphasis has been made on creating a more connected virtual event, providing additional networking opportunities with platforms to bring attendees together and enable interaction. No more just sitting and watching; NECA Now will truly bring NECA together, recreating the personal touch of the in-person meeting despite physical distance.
- 2 interactive lunch sessions and 2 networking receptions.
- Using a familiar interactive platform, attendees will have the ability to network amongst themselves, with Premier Partners, and NECA Staff. This is their chance to ask direct questions and get specific information on topics that matter to them.
- On-demand sessions for 30 days.
- Attendees get the full value of NECA Now’s renowned education and networking, for $650 less than the standard registration fee for the 2019 in-person event. This also excludes the cost of travel, lodging, and any productivity lost from being away from the office.
- The $400 registration cost is good through March 30. After that date, the price increases to $500.
NECA Now focuses on leadership development with presentations by top business experts. No reports, no speeches.
4 PLENARY SESSIONS
NECA Now plenary sessions begin and end with the professional and personal development information you need, delivered by nationally known keynote speakers.
2 LUNCH ENTERTAINMENTS & INTERACTIVE BREAKS
Using a familiar interactive platform, attendees will have the ability to network amongst themselves, with Premier Partners, and NECA Staff. This is your chance to ask questions and get specific information on topics that matter to you.
Leadership • Diversity+Equity+Inclusion • Technology + Innovation
32 classes broken down into 4 paths offer you the opportunity to concentrate your learning in one segment, or to pick and choose across the disciplines. Create your experience to meet your needs!
A LINEUP OF SPEAKERS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
NECA has invested in a group of dynamic speakers at the top of their fields, bringing you high-value sessions with presenters never before seen at NECA events.
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Be sure to visit the exhibit hall! Our Premier Partners have new ideas, new research and solutions that will help your company advance to the next level. They stand ready to help prepare you to grow and remain competitive in this ever-changing marketplace. Join a group conversation or talk one-on-one with company executives. You’ll find helpful product demonstrations showcasing their newest innovations that you can apply in the office or on the job.
An emphasis has been made on creating a more connected virtual event, providing additional networking opportunities and platforms to bring attendees together and enable interaction. No more just sitting and watching; NECA Now will truly bring NECA together.
For questions or more information about NECANOW 2021,
contact: (202) 991-6318 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CNBC’s “The Profit,” CEO of Camping World and Gander Outdoors
TUESDAY, APRIL 13 at 10:00 AM
Best known for breathing life back into struggling small businesses on CNBC’s The Profit, Marcus Lemonis is more than a TV personality, he is a successful entrepreneur, advocate and philanthropist.
Chief People Officer at Workhuman, Former Chief Diversity Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
TUESDAY, APRIL 13 at 4:15 PM
Drawing upon his experience as the former Chief Diversity Officer at Walgreens Boots Alliance, see how his approach brought increased shareholder value to Walgreens and Monster.com—and how it can be implemented by any company.
Founder CEO of retail brand and confidence company, Gravitas
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14 at 11:15 AM
What would happen if you let go of fear, got off the sidelines, and jumped boldly into the game of life? Catalyzing confidence and inspiring innovation, Sun encourages audiences to choose self-confidence, and work to harness their “superpower.”
Dirty Jobs, Somebody’s Gotta Do It
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14 at 4:00 PM
Best known as the “dirtiest man on TV,” a title he earned on the hit TV series “Dirty Jobs.” Mike is also the CEO of the mikeroweWORKS Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity that works hard to debunk myths about the skilled trades and help close the skills gap.
NECA GIVES BACK IS BACK!
NECA is always working to help communities in need both in the U.S. and around the world. This year, we are partnering with Team Rubicon, which serves communities by enabling veterans to leverage their skills and experience to help people prepare, respond, and recover from disasters and humanitarian crises.
Founded following the devastating Haiti earthquake in 2010, the organization has grown to over 140,000 volunteers across the United States and has launched more than 800 operations domestically and internationally. Amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, Team Rubicon has pivoted to deliver disaster response and rebuild services in core mission areas and has expanded their scope of missions to meet unique community needs brought about by the pandemic.
Join us in raising money for this important cause! The NECA Now Silent Auction gives attendees the chance to bid on several amazing items. All proceeds will go to Team Rubicon.
Items up for auction include:
- Signed Tom Brady Buccaneers memorabilia
- Signed Tiger Woods memorabilia
- Signed guitar from John Rich of country group Big & Rich (John will personally present guitar to winner at NECA 2021 Nashville this October!)
- Signed and framed Jimmy Buffett guitar
- Fine jewelry
- And so much more!
Bid now, before the auction closes on April 14, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. Winners will be announced on April 14, 2021 by 5:00 PM ET.